Fashionista Chic

UK Based Personal Style, Beauty, Lifestyle & Travel Blogger

Monday, 2 May 2016

Fashion | Karma Seven

Septums - Karma Seven

Karma Se7en is now my favourite place to buy fake Septum's! They have such a huge range of different types of fake piercings to real piercings! If you are interested in this type of thing, then read on guys!

Septums - Karma Seven
Septums - Karma Seven

Do you remember when I used to rave so much about the Body Jewellery Shop? Well, Karma Se7en is on a level of love with that. I am so in love with these septum's that I had to write a whole post about them! Especially as we are coming closer to festival season and getting more and more coachella vibes, I thought this would be the perfect time to introduce these little gems!

Septums - Karma Seven

They came in the cutest little purple packaging matching their logo, (now we know I love some good packaging!) and inside they come in their own individual pot which you can actual use to store more than just one septum and maybe even some piercings you own as well! Cute to use as miniature jewellery pots or for keeping your piercings safe when you travel - sounds good to me!

Septums - Karma Seven
Septums - Karma Seven

Silver septum's have always been the type of colour I get drawn to when looking around at septum's on websites, this little beauty is definitely one of my favourites! I feel silver suits me best because of my skin and hair colour. Also because I love silver jewellery too. 


Septums - Karma Seven
Septums - Karma Seven
Septums - Karma Seven

ROSE GOLD. IT'S ROSE GOLD GUYS!
Never have I seen a rose gold septum before until I spotted it on Karma Se7en's site! At only £4.95, erm...YES! It;s so bohemian and perfect for festivals, or even switching up and everyday outfit! Especially a dark coloured outfit for sure. You know what the best thing about this particular septum? It's 14k of real Rose Gold plating! BONUS!


Septums - Karma Seven
Septums - Karma Seven
Septums - Karma Seven

Which one is your favourite?

Septums - Karma Seven
Septums - Karma Seven

I literally fell in love with this Opal stone septum! It's so pretty and girly and suits my girly side of my style. I can see me adding this to casual, yet chic style outfit of a lilac jumper, with white jeans and silver strappy heels for an added bit of sparkle. I can't get over how pretty it is!


Septums - Karma Seven
Septums - Karma Seven
Septums - Karma Seven

I've been drawn to black lately, so this will be perfect for the days I decide to wear darker toned clothing. It's a bit on the big side for my face shape, so for me, this isn't one I'd head to very often. Either way, I love the design of it, but I feel it doesn't quite suit well enough and would suit darker haired people in my opinion.


Septums - Karma Seven
Septums - Karma Seven
Septums - Karma Seven
Septums - Karma Seven

Now this one, I freaking LOVE! So up my street with the little sunflowers and the fact that it's silver too! YES! This is definitely one that I will be wearing for festival season! I already know what I might wear it with, a cute little black playsuit that has a lovely sunflower print all over it, sorted!


Septums - Karma Seven
Septums - Karma Seven
Septums - Karma Seven

As I'm not one for real piercings, these fake septum's are perfect for me! If your the same, go for it! Or if you love your real piercings, this is a range I would go for! Treat yourself to a few before they sell out for the festival period! Considering how they are all priced at only £4.95 and they are of a very good quality if you ask me! Treat yourself before they all go!

Instagram | Snapchat (isobelceline) | Depop

Follow

*Items marked with an asterisk(*) have been sent to me for review. Please read my disclaimer for more information*

Share:

7 comments

  1. All of these look so interesting :)

    http://thefashionconvert.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://thefashionconvert.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karma Se7en sound amazing :) All of these septum clickers are so pretty and I love the little case that they come in too, it's so cute!

    I hope that you've had a nice day lovely :)

    El xxx

    www.elsfashionfix.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love cute packaging! I use the little pots to keep my piercings safe now!

      Delete
  3. These are so cute! I so want them all :) Thanks for sharing.
    Do drop by my blog as well : http://styleovercoffee.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You make everything look so cool Isobel! I couldn't ever pull these off like you do! Looking good!

    Cat | What Cat Says

    ReplyDelete

© Fashionista Chic | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig