SOCIAL MEDIA

Shop My New In

Thursday 29 December 2016

Fashion | How To Style A Pink Dress

Isobel Celine

Never have I adored such a beautiful, well made and designed dress. I definitely have a thing for pink and this dress just meets all of my girly classy, princess style needs (when I feel like dressing all girlyy that is). I really debated about wearing this dress for my works do but it was a 1920's/30's theme so  went for something black and more towards the theme.


Isobel CelineIsobel Celine
Isobel Celine

I am going to get so much wear out of this beautiful dress! When I first tried it on, I actually felt so elegant and like a princess in it, and I do not own another on like it! Everything from the beautiful and delicate lace neck line with the diamond like clasp, the vintage twist on the sheer delicate sleeves, how the material of the overall dress flows through the wind just makes it that extra bit special. It is definitely perfect for the party season, especially if you love to wear these sort of dresses.

Isobel Celine
Isobel Celine
Isobel Celine

The amount of other lovely, so well designed and unusual dresses I've gazed upon StyleWe where this dress is actually from, I think I'd need a new wardrobe and a load of events to wear them all to because I love so many! And that's me being honest! I rarely find an online shop that really sucks me in with nearly every garment they sell, but this is one that I recommend to people if they are looking for an any occasion dress.

Isobel Celine
Isobel Celine
Isobel Celine
Isobel Celine

Styling this dress with subtle and simple, but classy white court heels, mainly keeping the attraction on the beautiful dress, and adding that extra warmth, but still with the pink tones of a leather jacket that I wear so often. Overall, I adore this dress and intend to keep it and get my wear out of it for years to come!

Isobel Celine
Isobel Celine
Isobel Celine
Isobel Celine

*Pink Vintage Style Dress - StyleWe | Jacket - Zara | Heels - Primark


How would you style a dress like this? Is this your sort of dress for the party season?

Thanks for reading and sticking with me for so long to those of you that repeatedly return to read my blog, it's so nice to read your lovely thoughts in the comments!

*Items marked with an asterisk(*) have been kindly gifted for reviewing purposes. All opinions are my own, open and honest. For more information please refer to my disclaimer.* 

11 comments :

  1. This dress looks great on you and fits your figure perfectly..
    Regards.
    Walkindiscount.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your fashionable look and style

    ReplyDelete
  3. This dress is absolutely your style. Actually, you suit with pink so well girlie <3


    http://www.thequinoxfashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really beautiful look <3
    Have a great New Year!!!

    xx
    http://perfectlyimperfect92.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete


  5. So good a article! So beautiful a lady! The dress in the article is so beautiful! You are good at discovering fashion.It is hard to find the women plus size dress.But I think the Gearbest women plus size dress is fashion and its price is good.What is your idea?

    ReplyDelete