SOCIAL MEDIA

Shop My New In

Monday 9 January 2017

Advice | What I Would Tell My Younger Self

Chloe Dupe Bag

There's so many things I wish I knew when I was younger but, I wouldn't change it at all because, without my past, I wouldn't be who I am today.


Cala Llonga Ibiza
Cala Llonga Ibiza

1. Don't care about what others think or say

This used to effect me quite a lot as a teenager, as I found it so hard to fit in. I was part of a friendship group that I  just didn't feel right in. The sort if group who you thought you'd always be friends with but turned out to realise who they really were in the last year of school. Looking back, they weren't really the sort of people I'd call friends as they actually hardly knew me at all, it was just that sort of thing where you felt like you had to be friends with them and 'hang out' with them so you didn't look like a  loner, as that's how stupid school life used to be. If I could do school again, I would of been friends with different people that weren't judgmental and more academically inclined shall we say, as now I'm older, I wish I had the opportunities I had to learn new things at school, but obviously at that age, not everyone is interested in every subject.

I would of loved to have studied physics. chemistry and biology at school, but I was put into a B.Tec group unfortunately, as I used to hate science at school. Something I've always been intrigued by, is astronomy. I never had that opportunity at school either.

Cala Llonga Ibiza
Cala Llonga Ibiza

2. Read more books

I had a friend at school who I'm still friends with now but rarely see her and she was always reading books, and I wish I did that too. Now that I'm older, I want to read SO many different books! From science, to fantasy, to all sorts of random things I want to learn about, as I feel that I need to expand my vocabulary as well as knowledge, because I didn't do this at school as I didn't push myself to.

Cala Llonga Ibiza
Cala Llonga Ibiza

3. Have a better fashion sense

When I was younger I definitely had a unique style, but not always a trendy one. This has obviously expanded through the years to how it is now, as I actually love my personal style, I just wish I was better dressed when I was younger. I used to wear a spongebob t shirt with black flared jeans and boots. Very child like, but hey, at least I've always had a hippie style within me from a younger age!

Cala Llonga Ibiza
Cala Llonga Ibiza

4. Joined more things

I wish I was more sociable when I was younger. Seeing as I've always been a shy girl, I didn't feel confident to join new things as I didn't want to do it on my own. I wished I joined an art class, instrument course, photography class, exercise class and even a dancing class. Yet I never did. Now-a-days I have the confidence to do it, I want to get myself into an office job. I'd love to be a journalist or write for a magazine or even a big company, but it's finding the right path to start off with. I definitely want to start a business admin course in 2017 though.

Cala Llonga Ibiza
Cala Llonga Ibiza

5. Eat Better

I didn't eat as much healthy food as I should of, like fruit and more vegetables, and definitely milk. I do try and eat better now though. My parents were always good with my diet, trying to feed me fruit and vegetables, as well as trying to get me to drink milk more often.

Cala Llonga Ibiza


What would you tell your younger self if you ever had the chance? Would you every change your past?

Thank you for reading guys! Hope you have an awesome day!

Follow


*Items marked with an asterisk(*) have been kindly gifted for reviewing purposes. All opinions are my own, open and honest. For more information please refer to my disclaimer.* 

13 comments :

  1. Loved the pictures in this post! You look stunning in that outfit! I also agree with the things you would tell your younger self especially with don't think what others say or think! I'm trying to make this a constant reminder to myself x

    Alina | http://alinasirbu.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first advice is so important! Wish I could tell myself that too <3

    TheNormcoreRebel

    ReplyDelete
  3. great tips! My younger self should have listened to you as well!

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful outfit, I love youe dress and your bag!!
    Great post!!

    http://venswifestyle.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look amazing, great look and I agree with what you said so much, have applied some of these to my life last year! :)

    Hope you have a lovely week Xx

    http://nikoleannj.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Blog ����
    I love beautiful thing and I find your blog truly amazing ,
    Plz visit my website too ������http://www.cakecentral.co.in

    ReplyDelete