SOCIAL MEDIA

Shop My New In

Thursday 9 November 2017

Beauty | Latest Skincare Additions

Clinique Eye Cream

I've recently been loving getting into my skincare routine, but lately I've been trying a few new ones, as well as some old favourites I used to love.


Clinique All About Eyes Cream


I treated myself to this on the ferry on the way back from Disneyland Paris, as I've been using the same eye cream for ages and have just become bored of it. So, seeing as I love the moisturiser I use from Clinique and the benefits from it were amazing! So I had to try the eye cream. My eyes have definitely improved on puffiness and circles have been reduced, but I just wish there was a cream to get rid of purple bags! My eyes have been like that for years and I hate it! But anyway, I'm loving this eye cream so far!

Liz Earle Skin Tonic Spritzer

Liz Earle Instant Boost Skin Tonic Spritzer


I've used the normal tonic before and loved it, but because of how much I used it, it ran out faster, the spritzer is so much easier and convenient and I feel lasts so much longer as well as gives that moisture when my face feels dehydrated.

O'Keeffe's Working Hand Cream

O'Keeffe's Working Hands Cream


This stuff is a miracle in a tube! I wash my hands quite a lot and it often makes my hands so dry, red and flaky. When I apply this cream it's like it repairs my hands, it's just perfect! Definitely try it if  your hands get a bit worse for wear every now and again.

Dove Derma Spa Summer Revived Body Lotion

Dove Derma Spa Summer Revived Body Lotion


I first read about these lotions by Dove on Aline Sirbu's blog, it sounded so good that I bought 2 tubes of it - one in fair and one in dark so I could see how dark I wanted my tan. It's honestly one of the most moisturising self-tanning lotions I've used to date! The fair one gives a very subtle tan on my pale skin, but I haven't yet tried the dark tone one yet!

Biore Charcoal Nose Pore Strips

Biore Deep Cleansing Nose Pore Strips


I tried these first on Reiss' nose and the results were fascinating! The amount of stuff that gets pulled out of your nose is insane! A couple of days later I tried it myself and get so mesmerised by what these strips pull out of your face! Try them for yourself for definite!

Regenerate Toothpaste

Regenerate Toothpaste


Did you ever read my review on this stuff? Find it here. I recently repurchased this in Boots for £6.99 as I honestly just loved using it! Still not always loving the texture of the formula, but it definitely makes a difference to my teeth!

SkinKissed Vitamin C Serum

*SkinKissed Vitamin C Serum


I've been dying to try a Vitamin C enriched product for ages! I was so happy when this one came along! The consistency of this serum is quite runny as well as sticky when dried, but not annoyingly, as you just need to add your moisturiser on top to make your skin feel as it should - nice and smooth. I'm currently trying this serum oil out so there will be an extra review on this product at some point! I've also got a discount code for you guys if you'd like to try this out for yourselves! Use "isobelceline20" to get 20% off your entire order!

Glam Glow Thirsty Mud Hydrating Treatment

GlamGlow Thirsty Mud Pot


When I first opened this pot, the look of the product honestly looked like honey! I've tried it a few times and it helps my skin to feel re-hydrated again, as well as feel smooth. I honestly love Glam Glow products and am dying to try out their glow-setter spray! I recently repurchased the purple pot and also decided to try out their Glowstarter Mega Illuminating Moisturiser ! IT'S AMAZING!

What's your latest skincare additions? Got any new releases or favourites? Let me know in the comments!

Follow

Post a Comment