Fashionista Chic

UK Based Personal Style, Beauty, Lifestyle & Travel Blogger

Thursday, 16 November 2017

Fashion | Flares For Autumn

Autumn Fashion

Autumn will soon be coming to an end unfortunately and winter is clearly on it's way! I shot these pictures when the weather was hit and miss with warm and cold temperatures. That time you wore a jumper in the morning then regretted it in the afternoon. Hate that type of weather. I love wrapping up in layer upon layer. This outfit is basically more of a transitional piece, as the kaftan top you can wear between summer and autumn - you could possibly get away with wearing it during spring too. I loved the design of this top when I spotted it on UK Swimwear. I thought I could style it up with black flares like I have here for autumn, and then bring it with me for the beach when the warmer weather comes back or if I jet off to a hot country at some point. Perfect bikini cover up!

Autumn Fashion
Autumn Fashion

I am literally living in flares this autumn! I swear they always become my go to's for the autumn season, but i never know why? Must be because of how stylish, yet comfortable they are! Especially black ones, these are the ones I've lived in the last 2 months! As well as this bag, you've probably seen and heard enough about this bag ever since the day I bought it! It makes me want the original Valentino bag in this design! Christmas wish list please!

Autumn Fashion
Autumn Fashion
Autumn Fashion
*Kaftan - UKSwimwear | *Jacket - Zara via Sammy Dress | Flares - Boohoo | Trainers - Adidas | Bag - Moda Bags

Overall, I wanted to create a autumnal casual look that was quite transitional as well. Flares with my Adidas superstars always look good! Stylish yet casual. What have you been styling up throughout autumn?

Follow

Snapchat (isobelceline) | Depop
Share:

8 comments

© Fashionista Chic | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig