SOCIAL MEDIA

Shop My New In

Thursday 14 December 2017

Advice | Last Minute Christmas Gift Guide For Her

Christmas Gift Guide For Her

Have you finished Christmas shopping yet? Almost finished? Or no where near? Not to worry, I've got some little ideas for you right here.


Christmas Gift Guide For Her

Personalised gifts are the best! They have that little bit of extra thought gone into them and they are appreciated so much more when they are personalised. If you think this would be a great gift for a special female in your life, best friend, sister, mum, girlfriend etc. Then I've got 20% off the gift section at Design Print Shop! Use the code "DPS-FashionIsta" at the check out! It's valid until the 01/01/2018!

Christmas Gift Guide For Her


Of course, perfume, chocolates, skincare and hand bags are what a lot of girls like, so where can you go wrong here?! Thorntons chocolates are honestly the best! The Garnier Skincare set I picked up for my Mum for Christmas but shh! The silver bag is also a gorgeous bag for all year round from Gamiss! But especially for the Party Season! 

Christmas Gift Guide For Her

This is honestly such a useful gift! I find it so annoying trying to keep my towel up when I've got out the shower or bath! So this is a god send of a gift! Definitely one for the girls who love pampering! They''re only £3.99 as well! So a great little gift at a small cost!

Christmas Gift Guide For Her
Christmas Gift Guide For Her


Merry Christmas Everyone and hope you all have a fab one and fill yourself silly with all the party food and all the Christmas goodness you can! Have a wonderful time!

Thanks for reading!

Follow


*Items marked with an asterisk(*) have been kindly gifted for reviewing purposes. All opinions are my own, open and honest. For more information please refer to my disclaimer.* 

Post a Comment