SOCIAL MEDIA

Shop My New In

Monday 11 December 2017

Fashion | My New Favourite Jewellery Brand

Jeulia Ring
Jeulia Ring

Have you ever seen a more beautiful ring?! I honestly just love Jeulia Jewellery ring designs! They have to be my favourite jewellery brand going! I love wearing their rings, as they fit perfectly, the designs are flawless (as you can tell by the photos I took), they are just so stunning and photogenic! I may love this ring a bit too much hehee!


Jeulia Ring
Jeulia Ring
Jeulia Ring

Honestly though, if this was a choice for an engagement ring (which it is part of their engagement ring section) this would be PERFECT! The thing that caught my eye about this ring the most is, the attention to detail the designers clearly had for this stunning piece. The heart shape crystal underneath the larger crystal is such a nice touch and adds that different look. Next to the tiny gold details running round the ring is just beautiful. Even the crystals placed around the ring just add to the beauty of the design. Can you tell I'm literally in love with this ring?

Jeulia Ring
Jeulia Ring
Jeulia Ring
Jeulia Ring

Rings have always been my favourite accessories when it comes to jewellery. I've never really been one for bracelets or necklaces that much, I do where them, but very rarely, I'm more for watches and rings more than anything else. I definitely will be getting my wear out of this beauty! Heard about this brand before on my blog? Read my last review on Jeulia Jewellery here. I definitely recommend checking out their site for a little nosey! They sell necklaces, earrings, bracelets and even men's accessories as well as their stunning rings! Perfect for Christmas Gifts!!

Jeulia Ring
Jeulia Ring
Jeulia Ring

Thank you for reading! Have you purchased from Jeulia before?

Follow


 *Items marked with an asterisk(*) have been kindly gifted for reviewing purposes. All opinions are my own, open and honest. For more information please refer to my disclaimer.* 

Post a Comment