SOCIAL MEDIA

Shop My New In

Thursday 28 December 2017

Lifestyle | Lounging In Upbra Lingerie

UpBraUpBra

You may of heard about UpBra before on my blog if your a long term reader. You can see that post here. I was quite unsure about trying their bra's again, as of my past experience with them before. They just weren't comfortable. But they've brought out a new range, so I decided to try it out and see if they've change their design to be more comfortable and fitting.


UpBra
UpBra

I went for a nude coloured t-shirt UpBra bra as well as the one in black. I don't know why, but the black one fitted better than the nude one? I put the pull straps in the exact same places as each other on both bras, but the black looked and fitted better, as you can see by the pictures. They certainly flatter your chest area that's for sure!

UpBra
UpBra

I'd wear these bra's for special occasions though, as they aren't like normal bra's you just throw in the washing machine, they can't be crushed or folded either or their design and shape will be ruined. Something to think about if your thinking about investing a bra from UpBra.

UpBra
UpBra

As for my thoughts on everyday wear on these bras, I've given them a proper test. I wore the black one to work. So it had a full test on my day to day work like and I completely forgot I was wearing it, I was honestly that comfortable! I'm so shocked at how well they've changed the comfort design of this bra! The t-shirt bra's seem to be the most comfortable ones! The UpBra's also complement your chests so nicely and give them that little boost if you need it to lift them up. 

As for the nude bra, it seems to fit not as nice as the black. Same with comfort its fine except I had to readjust it a few times during the day, but it wasn't too uncomfortable! Quite alright to be honest! Out of the two, even those the design may be the same etc. I would recommend the black more than the nude bra. Plus black goes with everything anyway!

UpBra
UpBra

Have you ever tried or owned an UpBra*?

Follow


*Items marked with an asterisk(*) have been kindly gifted for reviewing purposes. All opinions are my own, open and honest. For more information please refer to my disclaimer.* 

Post a Comment