SOCIAL MEDIA

Shop My New In

Thursday 8 June 2017

Fashion | How To Style An Oversized T-Shirt

Glam OOTD

If you know me, you'll know how much of a unicorn lover I am, so when I spotted this over sized tee in H&M, it HAD to be mine!


Glam OOTD
Glam OOTD

I've always loved unicorns and always will! I'm still in the process of my before and after video for my room, and when that's released, you will actually see how much of a unicorn addict I actually am! This top was perfect, except the fact they didn't have a size XS available, so I went for a S. It's a nice over sized fit, except this is the first over sized t-shirt I've bought! But I love the fact you can wear it as a dress as well as a top considering how long it is.

Glam OOTD
Glam OOTD

I went for a glam look, adding in some sparkle with this beaut choker from Zaful, which I have to say is made on the cheap side, but from a distance, it looks quite expensive. I've been dying for an excuse to wear my Public Desire blue velvet boots for ages! Reiss bought them for me for Christmas and I LOVE them! Except the part where they fall down my legs quite often, they look so bad ass and sexy on the legs - especially teamed with fishnet tights!

Glam OOTD
Glam OOTD

Of course, my usual navy blue bag from Zaful that I just ADORE so much! But a few weeks back, I was running for the bus home, and the shoulder strap broke! I was gutted! But thankfully I can still use it as a handbag instead of a shoulder bag 2-in-1 sort of bag. How cute is the pom pom keyring though adding that pop of pink!

Glam OOTD

Would you wear this? How would you style an over sized t-shirt?

Thanks for reading as always!

Follow


(Items marked with an asterisk (*) have been either gifted or sent to me. Please refer to my Disclaimer for more information.)

19 comments :

  1. Loving the edgy vibes of this outfit! AND those boots!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Giiiiiiirl I freaking love this look!! So up my street!
    http://diariesofadramatic.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful woman
    Great styling
    Nothing more nothing less
    Regards
    http://moda-na-obcasach.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my chocolate THOSE BOOTS! Love the look xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the way you styled the top and wore it as a dress! And those boots are amazing! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Look

    FOLLOW my Blog!!! Maybe we can follow each other!!!
    www.rimanerenellamemoria.de

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those boots are insane! I think I've fallen in love with them.

    Lauren xx bylaurenjane

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm in love with those boots <3
    https://destinoemilcoisas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. You remind of Kylie Jenner, she also loves to wear oversize T-Shirt and Jackets.

    http://itsbeyondimaginations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete